CLICK OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICS AND COMMENTS


Saturday, June 18, 2011

We spent the week with Keira and today is cleaning day. Marcy, Chad and Keira drove to the Mall of America to meet up with Mandy, Steve and Nolan. Nolan and Steve are going fishing in Northern Minnesota and Mandy is coming back to Mason City and we will leave on Tuesday for our adventure.

We spent the week with Keira and so today seemed like a good day to do some cleaning. Remember when I broke the glass well while cleaning the floor on my hands and knees I found another piece of glass. It got into my knee. I moved my knee and said where is this blood coming from. Well it was in deep so I had to do some digging but finally got it out. So that was the excitement for the day.

Looks like it mght rain again today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment