CLICK OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICS AND COMMENTS


Wednesday, June 8, 2011



As we were driving to Souix Falls we saw a Chinook helicopter. That was about the only excitement for the day until I went to renew my drivers license. I needed my old license and another form of ID. I took my passport, social security card and my birth certificate. I also needed a "Residency Affidavit for S. D. residents who travel and do not have a residence in another state". I also needed a receipt from a local RV park, campground or motel for proof of temporary address where you are residing. No problem I had everything. Walked in the DMV and there were about 30 people waiting. WHAT.. Went to the first lady and she looked a everything and said Oh I need two pieces of mail from your address. I said I am an RVer and she so Oh and looked at my affidavit and then at the campground receipt. This won't work cause your name isn't on the credit card receipt. I said my husband's name is on it and we are staying there together. Nope you need something with your name on it. Good Bye.. Back to the RV park and got them to charge my credit card and I told David we needed to go to the downtown DMV cause I didn't want to deal with that witch again. Downtown we went and got there and there was only 3 people ahead of me and we were in and out in 10 minutes. They didn't even seem to care about the receipt with my name on it. So I am done for 5 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment