CLICK OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICS AND COMMENTS


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Funny Movie.





So tale of woe #2. I opened up the door and the freezer door face plate was laying on the floor. We have a double door refrigerator so it was rather a shock. When we looked at it, it was only attached by a piece of double sided sticky tape. The face plates of the fridge are oak. It was wedged in and the tape helped to hold it but rough roads do weird things. Anyway Mr Fixit fixed it..





Tale of woe#3. I always tell David be careful when you open a cabinet after we stop for the night. Things move around. Well I didn't listen to my own advise and I opened a cabinet and a Glass fell out and shattered all over. Glass can travel at an amazing rate of speed and coverage. After a few choice words it got cleaned up. I think I should just go to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment