CLICK OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICS AND COMMENTS


Wednesday, August 4, 2010


I am using my old computer because my newer one has a virus call Antivir Solution Pro. It appears as a pop up to tell you that you have a virus. I am working to try to remove it but have been frustrated. I bought a program which didn't help so hopefully one of the techs can help. We are in Oelwein, Iowa and Keira is with us. We left Mason City on Monday and will go back there on Friday. Keira is very busy. She likes to do work books so I think by the time she goes to Kindergarten in Aug. 2011 she might be bored. Last night when we were eating dinner she made a heart shape with her little fingers and told me "Nana you have my heart" WOW that almost made me cry. So Sweet. They have mini golf here so we have played that several times. There is a little beach but the weather has not been very good so the sand is all wet and the mosquitoes are hungry. I will try to post some more pics but don't want to push this computer to much. I am just happy to be on the internet. Next week we are going to The Dells in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment